Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer is Here!!


Hello Woolies!

I can honestly say that Summer is here!  We have had such a warm Winter and Spring that it has been hard to define just when Summer would begin.  Last night was the first Concert in the Park and the streets were full of families coming and going to the park to enjoy the food and music.  Since we are now living downtown on Main Street it is so much fun to see and be a part of the activity without even starting my car!  I sometimes feel I am out of a romance novel living over the Shoppe.  It really is quite comfortable and this big antique building has welcomed us in so many ways.  Watch for future posts where I will share photos of our little home and some of the fun decorating ideas that I have used.


I have been spending lots of time in my storage units and have been finding some boxes with cool things in them.  Today, we introduce the “Posies Treasure Box” kit.  It is an 8” X 8” white box with a cool divided tray on the inside.  I love nothing more than finding a box or tin that I can embellish with one of my designs.  It is a challenge that soars me through the air.  I found 32 of these boxes in the way back of my storage unit.  I obviously had some vision for them.  So, I dug them out and this box is embellished with a Penny Rug on the lid and a wrap around Penny Rug for the box bottom.  One of the coolest parts of this box is a sectioned tray that fits just inside of the box.  Perfect for your treasures, sewing jewelry or whatever your heart desires.  The design features a white wool oval on the center front of the lower portion of the box.  I have used this spot to personalize my box with my initials.  You can do the same or add whatever you like.  Perfect for yourself, or a perfect gift for that special someone in your life.  The kit is available for $48.00, includes the Box, all the Wool for the Penny Rug on the lid and box.  We are happy to ship to you or stop by the shop and pick one up, while the supply lasts.  Call the Shoppe to order a kit – 970-686-5642.



I hope you have downloaded your next “Snowbuddies” embroidery pattern.  Some of you tell us that you are just getting the first one, but we have checked and both are on the site to download.  You may need to go to “Home” to update the latest postings. 

You still have time to sign up for the “Woolies Brown Bag” Kit that we will be drawing for on June 15th.  You can check a previous blog posting for that information.

Have a great weekend, stay safe and be happy!


Mini Moments from Savannah –

Do you remember that Windsor had a tornado on the last day of school four years ago?  We had a big storm last night and it made me think of the tornado.  Before the storm we went to the Concert in the Park and it was really fun.  We had hamburgers, chips and a drink.  It was fun.  There were a lot of kids there and we got to see some of our friends.  I am so glad it is Summer time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment